Wendy Katz serves as an Executive Vice President for Stream Realty Partners’ Chicago office. With more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate, Wendy brings a wealth of experience and expertise to her new role with Stream. Having worked with current and past clients such as Vornado, KBS, Starwood Capital, The Irvine Company and Tishman Speyer Properties, Wendy will continue to partner with owners and developers on leasing assignments with the added responsibility for identifying new opportunities in Chicago’s office market.
Before joining Stream Chicago, Wendy was an Executive Director with Cushman & Wakefield Chicago. Wendy began her career in commercial real estate right out of college, and she has worked as a landlord representative with such companies as Tishman Speyer Properties, CB Richard Ellis and J.F. McKinney & Associates.
- Vornado Realty Trust
- The Irvine Company
- Starwood Capital
- JP Morgan Chase
- Franklin Street Properties
- Tishman Speyer Properties
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Michigan
Affiliations & Designations
- Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame, 2018
- Recipient of Greater Food Depository Office Property Representative of the Year Award, 2009; Finalist, 2005, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2019
- NAIOP Recipient of Leasing Achievement for the MART
- Chicago Office Leasing Broker’s Association (COLBA)
- The LUNGevity Foundation