As an associate at Stream Houston, Will specializes in industrial occupier services. He takes pride in filling his clients’ needs through tenant representation, project leasing, and acquisition/disposition. He provides value with data-driven market expertise, strategic planning, and negotiation. This ensures efficiency and deal value while his clients continue running their businesses.
Prior to joining Stream, Will graduated from Texas Tech University as a Finance major with a real estate concentration, where he was a member of the Real Estate Organization (REO), and the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity.
- B.B.A. in Finance (Real Estate Concentration), Texas Tech University
Affiliations & Designations
- TREC Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
- 2022 NAIOP Developing Leader
- Bayou Preservation Association Committee Member
- Asian Chamber of Commerce member