Will Nichols serves as Managing Partner for Stream Realty Partners’ Austin office. Will is tasked with leading all aspects of the Austin office.
Will Nichols joined Stream Realty Partners in 2006 and has been directly responsible for helping grow the industrial leasing and management portfolio to where it is today. Under Will’s guidance Stream’s industrial portfolio is now the largest in the city.
Since joining Stream, Will has closed over 600 transactions in third party accounts, investment sales and tenant representation. For the past 11 years, he has been recognized as one of the top 10 industrial leasing agents by CoStar as well as the Austin Business Journal. Will was also the firm’s 2008 and 2013 – 2016 Top Producer. Will has been successful in negotiating transactions and cultivating relationships in all of the major markets in Texas as well as several across the country. Will was also the top investment sales broker in the city in 2015.
Education & Designations
- BA – History – The University of Texas
- Costar Top Producer 2009-2019
- Top Investment Sales Broker 2015
- Leadership Development Council 2015
- Active Member – Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Active Member – Commercial Leasing Brokers of Austin (CLBA)