Wills Bauer is a Vice President of Stream’s office tenant representation division in the greater Dallas market. He focuses on market knowledge, industry trends and analytical models in order to advise clients on office relocations, lease renewals, and subleases. Bauer’s focus includes evaluating current and alternative buildings, providing financial analysis and forecasting, and negotiating advantageous financial terms and concessions.
Prior to Stream, Bauer worked at Cushman & Wakefield for 6 years where he worked with a team recognized for leading many of the most complex corporate assignments in Dallas-Fort Worth. Bauer has represented local, national and international clients with requirements ranging from 2,000 square feet to 324,000 square feet. Notable clients served include Fannie Mae, TaskUs, and HEB Grocery. Before joining Cushman & Wakefield, Bauer worked as an Analyst with HKS Capital Partners in New York City. He was responsible for underwriting transactions spanning all asset classes and lending structures, including debt financing and refinancing, as well as construction, equity, mezzanine and hard money lending.
Bauer graduated from Texas Christian University with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance with a Real Estate Concentration. He is a licensed real estate sales-person in the State of Texas.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance and Real Estate, Texas Christian University
- Member, The Real Estate Council (TREC) Young Guns
- Board Member, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Tomorrow’s Leaders Dallas
- 2018 Dallas Finest Honoree, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Fannie Mae, build-to-suit headquarters, Plano – 324,000 SF
- TaskUs, various assignments, San Antonio – 242,000 SF
- Blucora HQ – 150,000 SF
- Atos, regional headquarters relocation, Irving – 100,520 SF
- ACE Cash Express HQ – 81,000 SF
- Brierley & Partners HQ – 56,703 SF
- One Touch Direct, San Antonio – 24,000 SF
- Arch-Con Corp., Dallas
- BRW Architects, various assignments, Texas
- ISNetworld, various assignments, Texas and Mexico
- Moss & Associates, McKinney
- Patterson UTI, Dallas
- Richard Law Group, Dallas
- The Delta Cos., corporate headquarters