The $22 million renovation of a neighboring luxury hotel has rejuvenated a 16-story office tower in the epicenter of Downtown Austin.
Austin Centre at 701 Brazos St. shares its lobby, conference center, restaurants, and other high-end amenities with the adjoining Omni Austin Hotel Downtown. The property recently completed an extensive reimagination that now provides an environment where tenants can collaborate, socialize, and be productive while at the office. The building, owned by Sidra Austin, LLC, features 326,000 square feet of four-star office space.
Stream Realty Partners Managing Director and Partner Brad Philp, Senior Vice President Travis Rogers, and Senior Associate Coleman Jackson serve as leasing brokers. Stream, a national real estate services, development, and investment firm with a growing Austin office, also offers property management services–under the direction of Senior Property Manager Amy Smith–at the building.
In addition to sweeping views of downtown and the Texas State Capitol through floor-to-ceiling windows, office tenants at Austin Centre will now appreciate:
- Direct access to 20,000 square feet of revitalized meeting space across 19 venues, including a 3,400-square-foot Bridge Ballroom.
- Capital A, a restaurant and lobby bar where communal tables and a private dining room are easily accessible for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- President’s House Coffee, a shop where coffee, tea, pastries, and light bites are available for dining in or quick take out.
- A 24-hour fully equipped fitness center with Cybex weight machines, ellipticals, stationary bikes, and free weights. Showers and locker rooms also are available.
- Food service from the hotel’s eateries delivered directly to their office suite.
- A redesigned lobby where employees and visitors can enjoy casual lounging areas.
- Access to the hotel’s heated rooftop pool with a bar, open seasonally.
“Austin Centre is truly a place that brings together a multitude of amenities,” said David Barry, President of Sidra Real Estate. “Our tenant mix utilizes these one-of-a-kind amenities in addition to enjoying the walkability Austin’s Central Business District offers.”
Austin Centre offers easy access to Interstate 35, just three minutes away, with major thoroughfares Cesar Chavez Street, San Jacinto Boulevard, and Congress Avenue close by. Private bike storage and plenty of parking can be utilized in the underground garage.
“The city’s Central Business District continues to see a healthy level of leasing activity, with companies seeking quality spaces that embrace hospitality and elevate their employees’ experience so they are encouraged to return to the office,” Rogers said. “Sidra and Stream are reacting rapidly to this trend. Austin Centre is a top opportunity for office users to find high-end, move-in ready space with flexible deal terms.”
Full-floor office spaces, as well as multiple turnkey speculative suites, are currently available for immediate occupancy at Austin Centre. For information, contact Stream Austin at 512.481.3000.