- Dairy Farmers of America, like many companies during the pandemic, evaluated what role office space would play in their culture moving forward.
- After acquiring assets of the former Dean Foods Company, firm leadership decided to establish a division headquarters in Dallas/Fort Worth.
- Stream was tasked with finding a location that would support long-term objectives and appeal to employees.
- Stream engaged the marketplace to assess alternatives from a building and facility standpoint.
- One Lincoln Park in Dallas, TX, stood out against the competition due to its efficient floor plates, amenities, location, and stable ownership.
- Vice Chairman Randy Cooper and Managing Director Craig Wilson of Stream’s Office Tenant Representation division in Dallas identified and negotiated the transaction, collaborating with Mandy Fults, Vice President of Construction Management, to deliver the project.
- At a time with fewer office lease transactions, Stream facilitated one of the most significant transactions executed in the City of Dallas.
- The location was the appropriate size, with excellent access to Northwest Highway and Central Expressway, along with highly sought-after, walkable amenities.
- Stream’s collaborative effort provided Dairy Farmers of America with a new work environment that aligned with their values and future goals.