Hispanic Heritage Month, observed from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15, pays tribute to the history, culture, and contributions of Hispanic Americans from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America. Our four-part video series will spotlight several of our professionals who share what traditions their families have that are especially important to them and what they hope the future holds for the next generation.
Our first installment features insight from:
- Bianca Aguilar, an Assistant Property Manager in San Antonio who identifies as Latina with Mexican and Honduran parents.
- Joe Garza, a Building Operations Supervisor in San Antonio who is proud to say he’s 100% Hispanic born and raised in the Alamo City.
- Michelle Sepulveda, a Senior Property Manager in San Antonio, who is Latina with Puerto Rican and Colombian roots.
- Peggy Llewellyn, an Assistant Property Manager in San Antonio, who says she is Mexican and Jamaican American.
- Yolanda Flores, a Vice President of Property Management in San Antonio who is Mexican American.
Part two of our series features:
- Christina Cruz, a Senior Property Manager in Houston who identifies as Mexican American.
- Carla Rodriguez, a Senior Graphic Designer in Houston who also says she is Mexican American.
- Cristina Sigarrostegui, a Transaction Coordinator in Houston who says she is Spanish.
- Patrick Cruz, an Associate in Dallas who is Mexican.
Stream respects and seeks diversity in thought and background as one of our four core values–nice. Read more about our coverage of: