Houston-based U.S. Energy Corp., an independent energy company focused on the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas-producing properties, signed an 11,000-square-foot lease. Cody Little of JLL represented U.S. Energy Corp. Extex Operating Company, an oil and gas exploration and production company, signed a 10,289-square-foot lease. Val Festari represented the tenant. Stream Houston Managing Director Ryan Barbles and Vice President Matthew Asvestas represented CapRidge Partners in all transactions.
Memorial Tower One is part of CapRidge Partners’ extensive Houston portfolio. The leading commercial real estate investment firm owns three Class A office buildings in the San Felipe/Voss submarket: Memorial Tower One, Memorial Tower Two, and Woodway Tower. They also own Briar Forest Crossing in the Westchase submarket and the Woodbranch Building in the Energy Corridor.
Memorial Tower One, Memorial Tower Two, and Woodway Tower underwent extensive renovations in 2020, including upgraded common areas, new lobby finishes, tech-forward conference spaces, enhanced landscaping, and ample parking. The updated Class A office buildings provide a tenant-friendly office environment in an ideal location.
“Our office is in a great location–very convenient for both our employees and our clients,” said Memorial Tower Two tenant Frank Vandiver, President and Co-Founder of Title Houston Holdings. “Not only is Memorial Tower Two in a great location between the Memorial Villages and the Galleria, but the building also has useful amenities, the management group is responsive, and ownership is truly top-notch.”
Stream has completed nearly 100,000 square feet of transactions at CapRidge Partners’ Memorial Tower One, Memorial Tower Two, Woodway Tower, Briar Forest Crossing, and Woodbranch Building so far this year.
Additional leasing announcements for some of CapRidge Partners’ buildings include:
Memorial Tower Two
- Title Houston Holdings signed a 6,239-square-foot lease at Memorial Tower Two, 7500 San Felipe St.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeons of Texas signed a 5,729-square-foot lease at Memorial Tower Two, 7500 San Felipe St. Dan Boyles of NAI represented the tenant.
- Allegiance Bank signed a 6,123-square-foot lease at Woodway Tower, 6363 Woodway Drive. Collin Grimes of CBRE represented the tenant.
- Old Republic Title signed a 5,563-square-foot lease at Woodbranch Building, 12012 Wickchester Lane. Charlie Neahaus and Harry Holmes of NAI represented the tenant.
- LW Survey Co. signed a 3,659-square-foot lease at Woodbranch Building, 12012 Wickchester Lane. Thomas Berry with Savills represented the tenant.
- Mexico Ships US Employeeco signed a 3,493-square-foot lease at Woodbranch Building, 12012 Wickchester Lane. Alex Taghi with NAI represented the tenant.
“CapRidge’s speed to execution and ability to structure deals creatively has led to continued leasing momentum across the portfolio,” said Asvestas. “It is great to see tenants across all industries committing to long-term leases in high-quality buildings. We hope the second half of the year is as active as the first.”
Memorial Tower One, Memorial Tower Two, and Woodway Tower offer a premier location between the Memorial Villages and Tanglewood. The office buildings are only minutes from The Galleria, restaurants, hotels with desired amenities, and some of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Houston. The buildings offer convenient access to Loop 610, the Katy Freeway, Memorial Drive, Interstate 10, Westheimer Road, and Beltway 8.
For leasing information, contact Stream Houston at 713.300.0300.